Monday, November 26, 2007

Grandma's girls


Here is a picture we took of my mom and all her girl grandchildren in their Matilda Jane dresses. What a challenge it was to get them all looking up :) Of course, since Elle can't sit up she kept slouching and crying. I've tried to get all of the red out of her eyes. Let's just say, by the time we were all done, this was one of the better pictures. What a memory we made!
Mom, you are such a great grandmother to these girls and boys (not pictured). I love you, and I know they do too!

5 comments:

Katie said...

What a great picture!!!!!!!

Mindy said...

That picture is so cute! The girls and Grandma all look great! What a memorable picture!

Amber said...

that is absolutely precious . . .grandma's are great!

Kristy said...

What beautiful girls! I love it.

Marla H. said...

Very neat picture!!! I love it!