Tuesday, March 4, 2008

the beach

Here is the new studly outfit that Papa & Nana Kieser bought for him :)
This was the ONE day we actually did go to sit out on the beach. The rest of the images were taken later in the day. Anymore it is too difficult to take kids when it is hot and sandy. I think we lasted only several hours ;)
Of course we had to eat at the Pier Side Grill for lunch...tradition.
Quick photo break ~ walking the beach and gathering seashells (or sea shelfs as Landon would say)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures. Cute to see Elle awake and her personality coming out. She just looks so happy, like her smile is about to burst. Landon looks so grown up and handsome.

Sara

Katie said...

they look so great, I am glad you had great time. I have been looking forward to you guys taking some pictures of my kiddos. You do such a great job. I must say that I have been to a lot of photographers and not many do such a wonderful job takign pictures with kids, as you do. You have a talent from GOD.

Mindy said...

Awesome pictures! Landon is such a stud and Elle is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I also love the pictures! I can't wait till we go. I need a break after 2 weeks of sick kids and it's still going. Landon is so cute and so is Elle. It's cute because Wesley and Elle are so close to the same size and very smiley. It's hard to believe Marcus would be Landon's size. How time flies. I love you guys! can't wait to hang out sometime.

D.

Caitlin Domanico said...

Gorgeous photos (as always!!!!!!!!)!