Friday, July 18, 2008

a few of his favorite things

Our little boy has some favorites in his life right now...

1) His beloved baseball outfit:
"Mommy is my baseball (outfit) clean?" I have to keep up with the laundry otherwise I have a disappointed little boy. When I tell him it is clean, he looks at his outfit, hugs it, and replies, "Oh mommy, thank you so much!" He seriously could wear this outfit all the time. The complete ensemble is his shirt, shorts, and shoes which you see pictured. There was a time when he wore it 3 days in a row - nonstop. I usually only allow him to wear it during play time or for bed. I think he will be sad when he outgrows it... actually I probably will be the sad one.

2) Playing baseball:
He loves for us to play baseball with him. I should count the number of times a day he asks us if we will play baseball with him. It is a lot! I love to see his face light up and the enjoyment he receives when we are playing together. We took him to the baseball diamond the other day for a quick photo shoot before running errands. We wanted to be sure to capture this time in his life!

(Notice the tongue out in a few of these pictures. He gets that from his daddy and does it when he is working hard or concentrating). I love this little boy!

5 comments:

Marie Stork said...

Adorable! We should have you over. Kyler would play for hours with him! Anything to play baseball!

Anonymous said...

Oh he is SO cute!! Love the pictures!

Sara

Mindy said...

He is too stinkin' cute! I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love them! Those pix are so cute! Jenna, likewise, is always asking us to "play a ballgame" with her. I'm not even sure how she became so interested in it!
~Alissa

Marla and Rob said...

Talk about cute pictures!! These are some great action shots. He is a champ both on the baseball field and off. Rob hopes he as a baseball fan like L.