Tuesday, July 8, 2008

such a sleeper

We had a newborn session yesterday. This little guy was a dream! The first image you see has special meaning. The great-grandfather of this newborn recently went home to be with his Heavenly Father. The flower was from the service, and this little guy's name honors his dad and his great-grandfather. so precious.

big sis~ what a bundle of energy. She is such a sweetheart and was so great during the shoot. We even did some special shots of her in the rain which was definitely her style.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!! Love the first one with the rose. What a precious keepsake.

Sara S.

Mindy said...

Those are AWESOME! That first picture is priceless. I would love to see the shots of her in the rain...what a neat idea! Such cute kiddos too... :)

Mrs. Hany said...

Haley and Tater,
Again thank you for such a wonderful shoot yesterday! I had tears in my eyes as I looked through the proofs, they are beautiful... You both have such a gift and I feel blessed that you shared it with me and my family!

Marie Stork said...

Just beautiful! Wow! What an amazing gift you have! Sometime we will have to get on your calander.

Anonymous said...

Those are so beautiful! Kirsten, how will you ever choose!!! Great job, guys!
~Alissa