Friday, July 4, 2008

thankful heart



What you see above is an example of our session albums. They are custom designed specifically for each client. They are a great investment in providing a keepsake for some or all of your images from the session. We especially recommend them for our seniors.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also wanted to say thank you for those who have helped us out this past week. For those of you who don't know, I was hospitalized with a kidney stone these last couple of days. If you've ever had a kidney stone you will know how painful it is! I also got one with our first child at 20 weeks and had to be hospitalized then as well. It is not fun!

I am so thankful for my family helping me and the love they showed during this time.

First of all to my wonderful husband...I am so thankful for your talents you have in the medical field. Your knowledge, experience, and care you give continue to amaze me. Thank you for always being there and helping me. I'm so proud of you and I love you!

Thank you to our family members who so willingly showed their love and helped out in the spur of the moment - without us even asking for help! Denise you are awesome... showing up at the hospital when we didn't know if we were going to be admitted and taking the kids for us overnight and all the next day. Mom and Dad for watching them in the evening and my Mom for helping me come home and get situated once again. Sara, thank you for babysitting when I needed a day of recovery. You all are the best!

It is in these moments that I realize how thankful I am for the love of my family, my health, and all the gifts that God gives me. I love you all! ~Haley

2 comments:

Marla H. said...

Holy Cow! I did not know you went to the hospital! I hope you are feeling better Haley!

Marie Stork said...

Glad you are home. We didn't hear you were sick. I saw your sister camping this weekend and even played the bean bag game with your brother in law. Your newphews/niece are so cute!! Hope you continue to do well. Wish I lived closer I would make you a meal to bring over.